Heat Setter for the Shoe Ironing and Stabilization
ECOJET is a heat setter for ironing and stabilization of the shoe with forced humid hot air, located after the heel seat lasting. Thanks to a technological innovation , Ecojet replaced Turbojet, recognized around the world for its reliability and its excellent results. The heat treatment is made by NIR infrared lamps, that allow a very fast treatment, avoiding heat accumulation inside the last and therefore with an important reduction of the power consumption. The system is suitable for both shoes and boots production and could be used both next to traditional conveyor systems and in Rink systems. Ecojet is available in two versions: with one channel (Ecojet 1), two channels (Ecojet 2) or in the version Ecojet 2500, for producing 2500 pairs of shoes in 8 hours.
- Excellent quality of the final result
- Great energetic saving, only 6 KW consumption
- NIR lamps system for leather
- Heaters system for synthetic
- System for heat anti-loss
- Boiler system, for steam production
- Easy and quick inspection, for best maintenance
- Full regulation possibility
- It avoids the detachment of the upper glued with neoprene
- Made in Italy
|Eco Jet 1||Eco Jet 2||Eco jet 2500|
|Output in 8 hours||Prs||800||1600||2500|
Get the full catalogue here: http://www.anzanimachinery.it/en/98/newsletter.html
Enter Name and E-mail to download the pdf catalogs.